Axial Nozzle Check Valve
supplying and distributing of Valves, Pipes, Fittings, Hydraulic Clamps, Hydro-line products and oil, Gas, Petrochemical field supplies
Check valves are used in numerous installations for various purposes and it is always a challenge for the planning engineer to find suitable return flow preventers. Often it does not become evident until a plant is being run on test that the selected non return valves slam heavily and produce high pressure peaks which exceed the permissible pressure to such an extent that the installation and the surroundings are endangered. A further important factor in the present and future is economy (the savings of energy).
A feature of the Axial Flow Check Valves is its inherent non slam characteristic. This is achieved because the valve reacts so quickly to flow changes. This causes that the valve change the point of closure without letting any possible reverse flow. This avoid water hammer effect for liquid service and ensures no chance of reverse flow into the compressor for gas service.
Additional benefits of the Axial Flow Check Valves design are:
- Low pressure drop and turbulence due to the streamlined flow path.
- Extremely long service life because the moving parts are not subjected to the shocks associated with typical asymmetric valve designs.
- The valve has no soft parts to wear, cause misalignment, or need replacing
offers to its customers two different design of the Axial Flow Check Valves:
Ring disc design
In this design, typically used for sizes 14″ and above, main advantages are the low friction, quick response and low pressure loss
Solid disc design
This is the design commonly used for valves below 12″.
Cladding and overlays
- Stellite: Hardness HRC 45 RC & Maximum working temperature 500oC.
- Tungsten carbide: Hardness HRC 74 RC & Maximum working temperature 550oC.
- Martensitic : A217 Gr, CA15.
- Austenitic: A351 Gr, CF8/CF8M.
- Stainless steel 18% Cr: A351-CF8M, A351-CF8C
- Cr + Ni Stainless steels: Alloy 20, A351-CK3MCuN
- Duplex A890-Gr. 4A, Super Duplex A890-Gr. 6A
- Nickel based alloys, Hastelloy, Inconel; Monel Titanium.
- Carbon Steel : A216-WCB/WCC.
- Cr-Mo Alloy Steel : A217-WC6, A217-WC9.
- Cr-Mo-V Alloy Steel : A217-C12A.
- Nickel based alloys, Hastelloy, Inconel; Monel. Titanium.
Notash sanat company
for more information, see our catalogue here